Thursday, September 17, 2015

The lady is no Trump

She was made to wine and dine on Mulligan stew with George, Bobby and Lindsey, but last night at the Beaux Arts Ball, she had the turkeys for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Especially the guy with the big hair who insisted, ad nauseum, that Jeb Bush would live to regret something he said in re; Planned Parenthood;
TRUMP: So why didn't you say it? Why didn't you say it?
BUSH: We improved -- we improved --
TRUMP: I know, but why did you say it? I heard it myself. Why did you say it?
BUSH: -- we increased child support -- we increased child support with a broken system by 90 percent.
TRUMP: You said you're going to cut funding for women's health. You said it.
BUSH: I have a proven record. I have a proven record.
TRUMP: You said it.
Eventually, Carly got her face time;
FIORINA: You know, it's interesting to me, Mr. Trump said that he heard Mr. Bush very clearly and what Mr. Bush said. I think women all over this country heard very clearly what Mr. Trump said.
Which did two things. 1. Got a huge laugh from the audience. 2. Showed she was really smart, funny and could think on her feet. Which is the kind of person most voters want to see in the Oval Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment