Monday, February 9, 2015

Invasion of the body hair snatchers

In Korea, don't forget your sleeping cap;
A woman whose hair was swallowed up by a robot vacuum cleaner while she was sleeping on the floor had to be freed by emergency crews.
The 52-year-old, called Yoon, woke in agony at her South Korean home after the robot apparently mistook her hair for fluff.
Unable to free herself, she called the Changwon city fire department in desperation.
Four emergency workers took half an hour to free her after opening the device.

No comments:

Post a Comment