Friday, August 1, 2014

Eso

Penelope and Javier reprise their roles in Vicky Cristina Barcelona--'Except that time you stabbed me.'; 'That':
First Penélope Cruz, and now her husband Javier Bardem, have both attempted to walk back from the comments made in an open letter sent by the Spanish film industry and signed by them, along with Oscar-winning film director Pedro Almodóvar, condemning Israel’s actions in Gaza.
“I’m not an expert on the situation and I’m aware of the complexity of it,” said Cruz in a letter to newspaper USA Today on Thursday. “My only wish and intention in signing that group letter is the hope that there will be peace in both Israel and Gaza. I am hopeful all parties can agree to a ceasefire and there are no more innocent victims on either side of the border. I wish for unity, and peace... I believe in a civilization that can be capable of bringing the courage to have a world where humans can live side by side.”
On Friday, Bardem sent a similar statement to the same newspaper ....
As famous political scientist Michael Jordan once said, Republicans buy underwear too.

1 comment:

  1. We must have the courage to have a world where humans can live side by side -- with rockets targeted at the population of our filthy neighbors.

    - - Fake but accurate slogan of the Hamas government.

    ReplyDelete